Date Posted: 9/10/2020
CLUB 1 RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES
COVID 19 RULES AND PROCEDURES
- All athletes must have a signed waiver to participate. This waiver was completed in the online registration process.
- Do a self-assessment one hour before your scheduled start time. Do not come if you, your child or anyone in your family (household) is exhibiting signs or have been in contact with someone who has Covid 19. Symptoms include, but are not limited to, cough, difficulty breathing, fever 100 or above, chills, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Athletes practicing at Community Christian Church Plainfield will enter in the east entrance and exit in north entrance.
- Athletes practicing at Club 1 will enter in the front entrance and exit out the side door by the garage.
- Do not exit your car for your session until a coach is present at the entrance doors.
- Only the athlete is permitted to enter the facility. Parents must remain in their car. They can wait in the parking lot or leave and return on time for pick up.
- Please note the previous session will need to exit the building before the next session can enter.
- If you are late for your session you will not be able to participate.
- The athlete will do a self-assessment using their cellphone and scanning a QR code.
- The athlete’s temperature will be taken upon entrance with an infrared thermometer.
- Attendance will be taken at each session.
- We ask that everyone wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before participating. We ask that our athletes bring their own hand sanitizer.
- All athletes must be dressed and ready upon arrival.
- Follow signage to safely enter and navigate each facility.
- There will be designated areas where athletes can sit and place their bags.
- All areas outside of the gym will be closed off to athletes.
- Shared restrooms will be open for emergency use.
- No sharing of personal items of any kind.
- Athletes should bring their own water bottle. Water fountains will not be available for use.
- Masks are always required (entering, exiting, participation and bathroom use). Masks are also required when leaving your car and in the parking lot. Please remind your athletes when exiting the vehicle. Please bring your own mask.
- Coaches will wear face coverings.
- No handshakes at the beginning or end of practice.
- Equipment will be sanitized between each session.
- Athletes must remain in designated groups and cannot attend alternate sessions at this time.
We follow the IDPH Guidelines For Youth Sports.We will continue to look at the literature for any changes.
What happens if your child or household gets Covid?
Answer: Please tell us immediately.
What happens if a child in my training group gets Covid?
Answer: We will inform you if a child has Covid and if it affects shutting down the training group for 10-14 days.
Will you use my child’s name in notification if they get Covid?
Answer: Absolutely not. Privacy will be of the utmost priority.
If my group gets shutdown for10-14 days will I be refunded for the month?
Answer: Sorry, we can’t, because we have to pay for the courts upfront; however, we will plan for additional practices to make up for the lost time.
Remember, if your child is sick, please have them stay home. We will all work together to get through this crazy time!